7409 SW Capitol Hwy, Suite 207
Portland, OR 97219
Email is best for new client, or business inquiries.
Please Use the Secure Contact form below .
My practice is currently full and transitioning to TeleHealth sessions exclusively (video or phone). I don’t keep a formal waiting list, but if you would like me to keep you in mind for future openings please feel free to email me with the information outlined below.
The most immediate way for you to get alerts about new client openings and my upcoming online offerings (courses, guides, tips, webinars for HSP+) is to sign up for my newsletter by emailing your interest using the “Newsletter” subject line in the contact form below. (It will be quarterly or monthly at its most frequent.) Please also know that I am behind in my correspondence during this big transition time and I apologize in advance for delayed response!
When inquiring about the potential for working together, please let me know:
1) A little about what attracts you to this work.
2) What prompted your search for support at this time.
3) What kind of scheduling flexibility you have Mondays-Thursdays, noon into early evenings.
4) If you are seeking ongoing counseling or coaching work, whether or not you would be willing to schedule week to week until a regular spot opens up.
Before requesting an Introductory Consultation:
1) Please make sure you are comfortable with my fee structure and if you will be relying on insurance reimbursements, that you have looked into your insurance plan’s out-of-network benefits.
2) Please note that I no longer offer free 30-min consultations to determine fit. If you have seen that offered anywhere, I apologize, but it is an oversight and is in error. Over the years I have found that a full 55-minute initial consultation is necessary to adequately determine if my work and your goals are a good fit. During this process we are also beginning to define how we might best work together. Therefore, out of respect for my time, the work involved, and my limited new client availability, I have started requiring a paid consultation before we move forward with the work.
THANKS so much for your time and willingness to share some of yourself with me!
About Self-Awareness Counseling’s Availability:
- Distance appointments only
- Monday-Thursdays, Noon to Mid-Evening.