7409 SW Capitol Hwy, Suite 207
Portland, OR 97219
Email is best for new client, or business inquiries.
Please Use the Secure Contact form below .
About Self-Awareness Counseling’s Portland, Oregon Office
- By appointment only: Noon to Mid-Evening.
- Office appointments: Tuesdays – Thursdays & alternating Mondays.
- Distance appointments: Mondays and some irregular Tuesday-Thursday time slots
Location & Building Information:
My office is located on the second floor, Suite 207
7409 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, Oregon 97219
It is a brown building with the sign “The Village Wellness Center” in white lettering.
Two storefronts are on the first floor: Food Wit & Katelyn’s Closet. (google street view still shows “David’s Clockworks”, a former tenant.)
There is head-in parking in the front. (Additional free street parking is available on nearby side streets.)
The second floor is accessible by two outside staircases on either side of the building.
(There are times when one side might be locked—if so, please try entering from other side.)
When facing the building, my office is closer to the right side staircase.
The waiting area for my office is just inside the door.
Please use the waiting area on the right side of the building (when facing the building) or in the center of the 2nd floor.
I will be out to get you at your appointment time or very shortly thereafter.
While you wait:
There are restrooms just beyond the waiting areas on each side of the floor.
There is water and tea in the center kitchenette area of the floor–please help yourself.
For more information go to: Portland Trimet Trip Planner.
SECURE CONTACT FORM
My practice is currently at capacity, but is always in flux.
When inquiring about the potential for working together, please let me know:
1) A little about what attracts you to this work.
2) What prompted your search for support at this time.
3) What kind of scheduling flexibility you have Mondays-Thursdays, noon into early evenings.
4) If you are seeking ongoing counseling or coaching work, whether or not you would be willing to schedule week to week until a regular spot opens up.
Before requesting an initial consultation:
1) Please make sure you are comfortable with my fee structure and if you will be relying on insurance reimbursements, that you have looked into your insurance plan’s out-of-network benefits.
2) Please note that I no longer offer free 30-min consultations to determine fit. If you have seen that offered anywhere, I apologize, but it is an oversight and is in error. Over the years I have found that a full 55-minute initial consultation is necessary to adequately determine if my work and your goals are a good fit. During this process we are also beginning to define how we might best work together. Therefore, out of respect for my time, the work involved, and my limited new client availability, I have started requiring a paid consultation before we move forward with the work.
THANKS so much for your time and willingness to share some of yourself with me!